Basics of Bookkeeping Class
The Basics of Accounting Are Vital to Survival for Entrepreneurs was the message of an article in the New York Times Small-Business Guide. However boring accounting/bookkeeping may seem to small-business owners, it’s an invaluable tool to better business management.
In this day-long class, women thinking about starting a business or thinking about shoring-up their financial record-keeping before growing their business will learn about and be able to practice:
• journalizing transactions,
• posting to a general ledger,
• making adjustments to worksheets,
• creating financial statements, and
• understanding cash control systems.
|If you're interested in learning more about the Basics of Bookkeeping Class (which
will be held in the Spring of 2018) please fill out and submit the Form below.